What's new

Do you think there could be a spike in inflation globally?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$25.1100USD
Biznotes
Inflation seems to be getting under control in various parts of the world, but there are many inflationary aspects in sight, for example, the issue of the price of oil, also the successive wars spreading could cause inflationary forces around the world, do you think that inflation could have a significant uptick again in the coming years, or else do you think it will remain at these levels or even go down?

Even though we have seen some improvements in the market recently, recession is still going strong and inflation is still high. Russia Ukraine was has not stopped and now Israel is fighting against Iran. Looks like the world is on the verge of world war

Even though we have seen some improvements in the market recently, recession is still going strong and inflation is still high. Russia Ukraine was has not stopped and now Israel is fighting against Iran. Looks like the world is on the verge of world war
Yes, the war seems to be getting closer and closer, I hope that doesn't happen, we already saw how high inflation was in pre-World War II times, inflation rose a million percent in Germany, I'm not exaggerating, the data is there, I hope that never happens again.

Something like that also happened in Zimbabwe few years ago but it was not due to war. War is not the only reason for growing inflation. But war is of course one of the major reasons and looks like we are already on the verge of another great war.

Wars, runaway printing by banks, global rise in the price of gasoline, there are many factors that can cause inflation to rise, but what raises inflation the most is the runaway printing of fiat money mainly because public spending by governments is not controlled.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back