What's new

Do you network among your local community?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to your work or anything else you do, do you ever network among your local community? I think it's a great way to promote a business, but also a good way to meet friendly neighbors and possible business partners even.

So, do you network among your local community?

With WhatsApp local community networking has become so easy. Whenever I have need, I just have to post it in our group and immediately I get a response. People share lot of things in the group and we also have physical gatherings and celebrations once in a while.

I do share the things I or the company I work for does with all my friends and family through WhatsApp or Instagram wherever I am connecting with them. I don't do it get any personal benefit but just to share my proud moments with my loved ones.

I have a Facebook page that I created for networking with the local community. When I created the page, I was very active, I even ran ads to reach a big audience, but slowly I was less active and I eventually forgot the community. I am planning to return to my communnity.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back