Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Aug 6, 2023
USD
$3.5500USD
Biznotes
Do you like the flexible/convertible laptops? The ones that have a screen with a high degree (360) of rotation. Do you own or planning to own one of them?

I've never owned one, and I don't plan on having any in the near future, as I don't see any quality in it that appeals to me, I prefer traditional laptops, although I guess these laptops will have their audience.

It is not practicable for web development as the size is so small and I have a problem in vision especially if the screen is so small then it could be helpful for electronic versions of books or documents, not something else by experience.

I have never used any convertible laptop but they look cool as they are sleek and thin. The advantages of such laptops I can think of are you can carry them anywhere as they are thin and lightweight and they can be alternatives to tablets, you can also use them as a drawing tablet. But these types of laptops can be expensive.

I have the Microsoft Studio Laptop. The screen pulls out and collapses over the keyboard to become a [bulky] tablet. I can also go to my desk and plug it into the dock and it becomes a desktop with my regular keyboard, mouse, and monitor. It's like 3 devices in one and I love it!

I have never used them, so I cannot say whether I like them or not. However, I belive they are very delicate and are not durable as the normal laptops. But I might also be wrong.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back