Are you a staff on multiple forums?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$7.0000USD
Biznotes
Apart from managing my own forums, I am also a staff on multiple forums. Apart from paid posting incentives I do not earn from the forums where I am a staff. But I am active staff in these forums for a couple of reasons. One, I frequently get freelancing contracts, two, I can promote my own sites, and three I can hire other users to post on my forums. Are you a staff on multiple forums? Do you receive staff bonus?

Right now I'm only a staff in this forum and in another, I've become a staff in up to 4 forums at the same time, but I've never owned my own forum, that's something that remains for me as a task

If you are a paid staff, you will have to do a lot of work, however, if you are doing just voluntary services, you can become staff on multiple forums with putting yourself in to a lot of pressure.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back