Modar

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
100 Posts Club
Apr 7, 2022
USD
$8.5500USD
Biznotes
A new historical maximum in the value of the cryptocurrency was recorded and updated recently on March 13, 2024. The cost of Bitcoin on this day was: $73.554 and on March 11, the cost of LiteCoin was, but was not the maximum, $105.52. Let me remind you that Bitcoin was the most expensive. The historical maximum price of Bitcoin was recorded on November 10, 2021 at $68,700. The price was updated to $4854 more. After November 10, 2021, 2 years and 4 months have passed and now a rare moment has come when Bitcoin has crossed the maximum mark. At the moment, the cryptocurrency rate has fallen to $68,000
But the advice of analysts and investors remains the same despite the Growth of cryptocurrency: Investing and depositing an amount in Bitcoin is a risky🚫 step and large investors still prefer Other currencies that have the title of “Global, reserve” currencies. Such as US Dollar💵, Pound Sterling, Swiss Franc.💷🆗 1000004688.jpg

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
And all this has happened before the halving, so we can expect higher prices if there is no black swan event in the market, I think this is due to the Bitcoin ETFs, which we can consider a white swan.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back