What's new
★ Off Topix - Active & friendly forum ★
★ Off Topix - Active & friendly forum ★

★ Off Topix - An active & friendly community ★

Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Thanks for sharing, paid to post forums are increasing day by day and I think it is great because people can use it as a source of earning and learning.

We are constantly adding fresh new topics. Check out our What's New page to see what's on the menu for today.
Link: https://offtopix.com/whats-new/posts/
Lots of stuff to talk about at Off Topix.
knpwLPR.gif

Come check us out.
KX7nO3l.gif

Last edited:

(Preview of the themes installed on Off Topix)

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Current stats: 520,000 Posts | 40,200 Threads | 1,350 Members

URL: offtopix.com

Stop by and check us out today! :)
Thanks for sharing the forum with us
Is this forum still functioning?
I would love to know

Wow, I never knew about this forum. Does it pay for creating posts? Because I would love to find website similar to Bizdustry, because there aren't many sites like this sadly.

200.gif

550,000 POSTS!

Congratulations to the Off Topix community for reaching 550,000 posts!

When we reopened 9 months ago we had 450,000 posts which means we’ve been averaging around 11,000 posts per month since then. We sure are a chatty bunch!

Off Topix is up 10k since announcing this milestone! #560k

woot woot woot woot woot :)

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back