Making Money From Website: Running Ads Vs. Selling Products

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
You can make money from your website through multiple methods. One of the easiest ways is to use ad networks like AdSense. Another less common but also profitable method is to sell products. You can either sell affiliate products or your own products. Have you tried both of these methods, which method was more profitable for you?

I think not even selling products. Some websites earn from microcredit. Like, for example, the website offers to remove 3 unwanted items from your picture and then pay today only 0,7 $ and enjoy the service for 7 days with 50 % discounts means 0,35 $, and if not satisfied you do not renew and offers such AI services, and then offers to renew for 7 days for original price that is 0,7 $ and 50 % discount as welcome bonus then back to original price or for one month for 3 $ but as a new user you get 50 % for 1.5 $ or for one year for 36,50 $ but as a new user you get discount of 50 %. Then you find yourself when subscribing near to end a discount between 20 % and 35 %. Such subscriptions on AI services bring money better than Google Adwords itself.

I think not even selling products. Some websites earn from microcredit. Like, for example, the website offers to remove 3 unwanted items from your picture and then pay today only 0,7 $ and enjoy the service for 7 days with 50 % discounts means 0,35 $, and if not satisfied you do not renew and offers such AI services, and then offers to renew for 7 days for original price that is 0,7 $ and 50 % discount as welcome bonus then back to original price or for one month for 3 $ but as a new user you get 50 % for 1.5 $ or for one year for 36,50 $ but as a new user you get discount of 50 %. Then you find yourself when subscribing near to end a discount between 20 % and 35 %. Such subscriptions on AI services bring money better than Google Adwords itself.
I did not get it what kind of monetization method you are trying to explain. However, I also believe some methods can earn you better than adsense. For example, if your CPC rate is $1, you will earn $1 from one click but if your affiliate ads pays you 10 percent commission and if your visitors bought the product that cost $100, you will earn $10 from a single ad engagement.

I did not get it what kind of monetization method you are trying to explain. However, I also believe some methods can earn you better than adsense. For example, if your CPC rate is $1, you will earn $1 from one click but if your affiliate ads pays you 10 percent commission and if your visitors bought the product that cost $100, you will earn $10 from a single ad engagement.
The monetization by offering subscription services to resume everything. Like this tool is limited to 3 conversions per day to give any effect that you want like AI image removal and there is for example 24 day pass to change to unlimited per 24 hours or a subscription to a weekly or monthly option.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back