What's new

Need to cash your Biznotes out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand here so does it mean that non VIP members cannot withdraw by themselves? I thought they can. Please the old members especially those that cashed out at least once on bizdustry can you shade more light on this. Tell us your experiences please
The subject is clear and doesn't need more clarification. Non-VIP members cannot cash out by themselves and pass by VIP members.

I have gone through the FAQ section of the site and there is no somewhere that says Non VIP members cannot withdraw.
What is there is that members must accumulate a minimum of 5000 Biznotes before they can withdraw. So I wonder whether I am the one messing up the point here or what is exactly happening at bizdustry

I have gone through the FAQ section of the site and there is no somewhere that says Non VIP members cannot withdraw.
What is there is that members must accumulate a minimum of 5000 Biznotes before they can withdraw. So I wonder whether I am the one messing up the point here or what is exactly happening at bizdustry
Check withdraw part you will see that you are unable to cash out as non VIP user even reached payout.
And this thread:

Do you need to cash out your biznotes but you're not a VIP member? No worries! I am willing to cash out your biznotes for a small $2 (USD value in biznotes) fee. Simply trade the biznotes to me and tell me what method you would like to cash out and to what address or email and I will submit a withdraw request and send you proof!
I transfered my BizNotes to USD, can I send it to you? If I can how should I do it?

I really feel kind of devastated when i noticed only VIP members can withdraw directly and to become a VIP you have to pay certain amount. It's not that easy for new members. Imagine you working to make $50 and you have to loose $2 just because you want to withdraw the money. Some new members can work for 7days before earning $2 here

I really feel kind of devastated when i noticed only VIP members can withdraw directly and to become a VIP you have to pay certain amount. It's not that easy for new members. Imagine you working to make $50 and you have to loose $2 just because you want to withdraw the money. Some new members can work for 7days before earning $2 here
If you are not OK with the fee so do not exchange. Second 2 $ could be attempted easily in bizdustry task center where for example earn 200 biznotes or 500 biznotes or 1000 biznotes for task from Alexander. So 2 $ is nothing compared to 20 $ per month. So if you do not want to pay 2 $ upgrade for 20 $ and withdraw without fee.

You're a season veteran here already, you're not a new member so it might be very easy for you but not for everybody
If you are not OK with the fee so do not exchange. Second 2 $ could be attempted easily in bizdustry task center where for example earn 200 biznotes or 500 biznotes or 1000 biznotes for task from Alexander. So 2 $ is nothing compared to 20 $ per month. So if you do not want to pay 2 $ upgrade for 20 $ and withdraw without fee.

Actually, I have no idea what's going on here.
Is it true that those of us who aren't VIP members won't be able to withdraw?
I don't understand what is being said; please explain further because I believe we can withdraw without being VIP members; has this platform changed?

Actually, I have no idea what's going on here.
Is it true that those of us who aren't VIP members won't be able to withdraw?
I don't understand what is being said; please explain further because I believe we can withdraw without being VIP members; has this platform changed?
This is a service thread, to make a withdraw request for those who cannot otherwise use the official function to withdraw.

The option to withdraw has been closed to the ability for regular members for close to a year now. This decision was made to ensure that those who want to withdraw through the official means, are serious enough that they will show that they will also invest BACK into the forum. This isn't to say people can't withdraw in general, but that people should actually make a mature decision in whether or not they are serious into investing their time into the forum, in order to get money.

Though, in any case, there are options like this thread offered by Chris, that allows you to request to get the money without having to pay for the upgrade to VIP. Though to note, he does charge a fee to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back