Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
1000 Posts Club
Mar 2, 2013
USD
$5.6500USD
Biznotes
Do you need to cash out your biznotes but you're not a VIP member? No worries! I am willing to cash out your biznotes for a small $2 (USD value in biznotes) fee. Simply trade the biznotes to me and tell me what method you would like to cash out and to what address or email and I will submit a withdraw request and send you proof!

Just send the biznotes to me on this account and I will submit a payout request with your crypto type and address for you.

I want to sell 5000Biznote,who is here to help exchange the biznote to naira.(Nigeria Local Bank)

or send me perfectmoney 5000Biznote for $4 perfectmoney

Actually I really don't understand what's going on here. Is it that we that are not VIP members won't be able to withdraw? I don't understand what is being said please explain further because I think we can withdraw by herself without having the need to be VIP members or has it been changed in this platform?

Actually I really don't understand what's going on here. Is it that we that are not VIP members won't be able to withdraw? I don't understand what is being said please explain further because I think we can withdraw by herself without having the need to be VIP members or has it been changed in this platform?
Account upgrade is 20 $ per month and earning in better cases could be 10 $ or 15 $ per month means you need to pay 10 $ or 5 $ from your pocket money every month. If you are ready to pay this money then upgrade without passing by VIP members and let others benefit from VIP members offers in peace.

Thanks for helping me cash out $91 to my LTC address.

Look at the first post.

Also...

EVERYONE, please read...

Y'all are not understanding the method.

You send the biznotes to me. I then request a payout from administration, I send you your total minus $2 for the transaction.
Are you still buying biznote,to naira ?at what rate

Another $79 exchange was made for @Bookwormlux .

All you have to do is transfer the biznotes to me, and the way you want to be paid and I will request payment from Bizdustry.

$2 transaction fee.

Example:
You have 80,000 biznotes. You want to trade it in for $80. Transfer the 80,000 biznotes to me and I will request payment from Alex for $78 worth and have him submit it straight to your wallet.

All you have to do is transfer the biznotes to me, and the way you want to be paid and I will request payment from Bizdustry.

$2 transaction fee.

Example:
You have 80,000 biznotes. You want to trade it in for $80. Transfer the 80,000 biznotes to me and I will request payment from Alex for $78 worth and have him submit it straight to your wallet.
Can I get payment same day and what is minimum to Request

$2 transaction fee.

Example:
Thanks for the good service rendered

selling a biznotes is an excellent way for the former owner of a business to get his cash out of the business. Whether the reason for selling the note is that the seller would have preferred all cash all along.
That’s just got you a warning for posting trash un-relevant messages on an exchange topic. Congratulations!

Your post has been removed and details of the warning can be found in your inbox.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand here so does it mean that non VIP members cannot withdraw by themselves? I thought they can. Please the old members especially those that cashed out at least once on bizdustry can you shade more light on this. Tell us your experiences please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back