What's new

Is faucets best way to start earning career?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$5.9200USD
Biznotes
Actually i have very huge experience in earning online. I started 7 years ago when i was 13 and i started from PTC sites because then faucets was not popular and i think they didn't exist even. But now PTC sites are the worst way u can start as a beginner. So answer are faucets better than PTC and are they profitable now than PTC?

Both the faucet and PTC website are not good ways to earn money. From my personal experience working with those websites did not add any value for the work I did for over one year. They are all waste of time and energy..

Actually i have very huge experience in earning online. I started 7 years ago when i was 13 and i started from PTC sites because then faucets was not popular and i think they didn't exist even. But now PTC sites are the worst way u can start as a beginner. So answer are faucets better than PTC and are they profitable now than PTC?
In fact at that time faucets already existed, the first faucet was created in 2010 if I'm not mistaken and you could earn up to 5 BTC per claim, and there was also Freebitco.in since 2013, on the other hand I think faucets are not the best way to start earning on the internet, it is even better to do surveys or try to do other types of freelance work that do not require high skills, the money earned with faucets is too low.

Many years ago, faucets were the best places to earn crypto for free. One of the reasons why dogecoin became popular is because it was widely available to claim for free on a lot of faucets. But these days it is not possible to earn much.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back