What's new

Ever registered for Paid to Click sites?

remnant

Familiar Face
Nov 1, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Several years ago, I was an astute participant in Paid to Click (PTC) sites. Its one of the easiest methods to earn online for beginners. But this is apparent since there is a steep learning curve.
The trickiest part is creating a favourable balance between your earnings and expenses for buying active referrals for passive income. I used to buy referrals using my bank balance through PayPal or reinvesting my earnings on the website. There is no standard strategy to do this and you have to use your intuition and analytical skills to grow your income.
I registered for several websites with poor results. Some excel but others fall by the way side due to inactive or dormant referrals. I concluded that the better option is to upgrade but even then, everything boils down to strategy.
Anyone who coined an efficient strategy?

Last edited:
Well, there are many pay to clicks websites that pay people but I can't actually remember the one I joined in the past and it was legit. I could actually remember the last one I joined which Cryptowin.

I have registered on some paid to click sites before in the past, but my major problem with these sites is that the earnings are just too small and it's not really worth the stress.

I have registered on some paid to click sites before in the past, but my major problem with these sites is that the earnings are just too small and it's not really worth the stress.

Well, the fact remains that many paid to click sites become a scam and such kind of sites have been scamming people for a long time. This is why I avoid such sort of sites.

I have registered or paid to click website before but it actually ended in regret. That has actually made me never to venture into such kind of platfform again because it is not worth my time.

We all believe there are different online business this days, but the ones that tends to be legit and don't require any capital is the forum posting and pay to click site, I haven't try pay to click site though.

We all believe there are different online business this days, but the ones that tends to be legit and don't require any capital is the forum posting and pay to click site, I haven't try pay to click site though.
Paid to post platforms are much more preferable than paid to click platform. Many paid to click platforms I have ventured into was actually a total waste of time.

yes no doubt the play to click sites are one of the easiest way of making money online, but mind you not the best and guarantee way of making money online, because the pay to post site gives one the room to learn about allot of things going across the globe, as he earn money.

Paid to post platforms are much more preferable than paid to click platform. Many paid to click platforms I have ventured into was actually a total waste of time.
For sure, when it comes to choosing between the pay to post sites and the pay to click site, the pay to post site is very interesting. Aside from learning things going across the globe, you will earn.

For sure, when it comes to choosing between the pay to post sites and the pay to click site, the pay to post site is very interesting. Aside from learning things going across the globe, you will earn.
Yes, aside from making money from paid to post forums, there are also a lot of other advantages. I hve been able to learn some things about cryptocurrency and other platforms through paid forums.

Yes, aside from making money from paid to post forums, there are also a lot of other advantages. I hve been able to learn some things about cryptocurrency and other platforms through paid forums.
Yes that's the plain truth about it, in as much as you want to make money this days, one has to keep aside laziness and idleness. One can make passive income with things like, cryptocurrency trading and forex trading.

I have used a lot of PTC sites and I have made money from a lot of PTC sites. I have even purchased a VIP membership on PTC sites in the hope to make more money from the site. There is nothing wrong with using the PTC site if you do not have any work. But you need to do a lot of research before joining these sites.

I think the best way to make money from PTC sites is to upgrade to the premium membership which will increase your earnings, but on the overall I reckon that PTC site is a waste of time.

Yes that's the plain truth about it, in as much as you want to make money this days, one has to keep aside laziness and idleness. One can make passive income with things like, cryptocurrency trading and forex trading.
It is possible to make passive income by investing in some cryptocurrencies but when you are trading you need to be active. Trading in forex market also requires you to be active to maximize profit.

It is possible to make passive income by investing in some cryptocurrencies but when you are trading you need to be active. Trading in forex market also requires you to be active to maximize profit.
In as much as you want to make money, either online or offline. One has to make sure he's always active, so as to avoid any sort of mistake that will bring about lost. So as to minimize lost.

In as much as you want to make money, either online or offline. One has to make sure he's always active, so as to avoid any sort of mistake that will bring about lost. So as to minimize lost.
Yeah, it is always more important than necessary to be active if you really want to make reasonable amount of money on the internet. it is also important to learn from people who are experienced.

Several years ago, I was an astute participant in Paid to Click (PTC) sites. Its one of the easiest methods to earn online for beginners. But this is apparent since there is a steep learning curve.
The trickiest part is creating a favourable balance between your earnings and expenses for buying active referrals for passive income. I used to buy referrals using my bank balance through PayPal or reinvesting my earnings on the website. There is no standard strategy to do this and you have to use your intuition and analytical skills to grow your income.
I registered for several websites with poor results. Some excel but others fall by the way side due to inactive or dormant referrals. I concluded that the better option is to upgrade but even then, everything boils down to strategy.
Anyone who coined an efficient strategy?
Paid to Click (PTC) sites can be a good way for beginners to earn money online, but it can be challenging to find the right balance between earning and expenses for buying active referrals for passive income. One strategy could be to invest in upgrading your account on the PTC sites that are performing well, rather than spreading your resources thin by registering on multiple sites. Additionally, it's important to use your intuition and analytical skills to make decisions about when to buy referrals and how much to spend. However, it's worth noting that the PTC industry is not a sustainable way of making money and it's important to be aware of the potential risks and to not invest more than what you can afford to lose.

I tried paid to click websites when I was a newbie to online earning. But they never worked for me. I found that they pay so low yet you have to click so many ads. I had not known that strategy of buying and selling referrals in them so as to earn.

I tried paid to click websites when I was a newbie to online earning. But they never worked for me. I found that they pay so low yet you have to click so many ads. I had not known that strategy of buying and selling referrals in them so as to earn.
The amount of money being paid on those kind of platforms are very low. I also tried such platforms before and I was not able to make money. The platform I signed up on is starclicks and a few others.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back