Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2019
USD
$3.8400USD
Biznotes
Who likes to install it when you don't have to? For instance, MyBB isn't too difficult to install, but a lot of people would just use an installing program. Well, to do it by hand, you need an FTP or cPanel. You need to know what directories things should go in and possibly how to zip up and unzip files. One mistake can be a big pain maybe.

Who likes to install it when you don't have to? For instance, MyBB isn't too difficult to install, but a lot of people would just use an installing program. Well, to do it by hand, you need an FTP or cPanel. You need to know what directories things should go in and possibly how to zip up and unzip files. One mistake can be a big pain maybe.
When you buy a Xenforo release then the buyer will set up everything or even it is the same for MyBB but you pay the installation fee to the support team and avoid head ache of not working or PHP error.

I don't like it but I don't hate it. I feel like some aspects of it can be annoying when you are first starting out but it really depends on what you are using. The software can make or break the experience as a whole.

I don't mind installing forum software. It's simply not difficult to do. However, some newbies might not want to deal with that. In that case, most hosting has the option of installers like Softalicious or some generic version of it.

Honetsly, it might be weird but I love doing that on my own, creating database and everything and setting up everything brings me joy. A lot of joy xD, but yeah dunno why but I just love installing new forums.

Apart from wordpress, I have never downloaded and installed any other software. Normally I use one click installation solution offered by cpanel. Even with wordpress, I do not like installing manually and uses easy installation through cpanel. What should I bother with uploading software through FTP when I can do it easily through cPanel installation

I prefer forum software than build forum script from scratch. Aside wordpress, I have install couple of site softwares some of them are forum and some of them are not forums.

Most of then just need a little scripting experience to go about it. While some do come with installation guide.

When you buy a Xenforo release then the buyer will set up everything or even it is the same for MyBB but you pay the installation fee to the support team and avoid head ache of not working or PHP error.
It happens a lot, actually. In that case, the extra fee is worth it. Anyway, I have never used it and have had problems a few times.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back