Status
Not open for further replies.

JoyFreak_

Familiar Face
Jan 24, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Anyone here into gaming? I am an avid gamer who is into games like COD, Battlefield, Far Cry, PUBG and many more! I usually play these games on the PS4 and sometimes on the laptop on Steam. If you are a gamer like myself then please share your PSN ID and I will add you :D

I'm into computer gaming. I migrated from an Xbox. I used to be hardcore Xbox gamer only. I then built multiple gaming computers and I have yet to go back. Now, the only thing my Xbox is used for is when my girlfriend uses it to stream Netflix. :p

I am not much to go in online matches unless I feel comfortable, like say having at least someone I already feel familiar with. I am not much on the competitive side and I can feel pressure to perform well in a new game, so at least until I get the hang of it, it is rare you'd see me going on my own to games PUBG or COD. I guess the closest I've played on my PS4 and PS3 has been the online modes of GTA V and RDR. My tag is the same as my username here.

I am really enjoying my switch. I think lately I have been mostly playing online matches for Splatoon 2 (I freaking love Salmon Run), Mario Kart 8 Dx and Some Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, so if you guys enjoy those games then I wouldn't mind exchanging codes. Ditto for the 3DS versions of MK and SSB.

Right now I am trying to finish Bravely Default in my 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back