What's new

Can I learn coding by myself?

John

Acquaintance
Dec 14, 2020
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
But yes, it is entirely possible that you can be a self-taught programmer. However, it will be a long, tedious process. There's a saying that it takes roughly 10,000 hours of practice to achieve mastery in a field.

Well, you would be doing the same or more probably at a university. The bottom line, you can't get anywhere without hard work. Anyway, some have a tough time paying university tuition so that's awesome if they can get somewhere big on their own.

In order to learn programming or anything else, you need three things, one, passion to learn, two ability to learn, and three time. If you do not have a passion for learning, you can't if you do not ability to learn, you also cannot learn. The ability to learn means the tendency to grasp the knowledge. I know a lot of people who are self taught programmers, and all of these people had these three things.

It is absolutely positive to so self learn programming. Becoming a self-taught programmer is challenging but rewarding. Dedication and consistent practice can lead to mastery. Embrace the journey, and you'll see remarkable progress along the way.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back