Okx.com wallet review.

Skysaint

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Aug 21, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
OKX Wallet is the most dominant cryptocurrency wallet globally. Discover Web3 and gain authority over your cryptocurrency, non-fungible tokens (NFTs), and digital possessions, all within a single, secure wallet.
The easiest method to delve into Web3. Safeguard, exchange, generate income, and oversee cryptocurrency, NFTs, and digital possessions across more than 50 blockchains.
Incorporated access to multi-chain decentralized exchanges (DEX), NFT marketplaces, earning opportunities, and numerous decentralized applications (dApps). Seamlessly manage your digital assets across OKX Exchange and Web3 Wallet, all within a unified and cohesive user experience.

OKK is not a wallet, it is an exchange platform, you can correct me if I am wrong. There is a huge difference between a wallet and an exchange. IT is a centralized exchange and keeping your assets in a centralized exchange is very dangerous. Remember what happened with FTX.

OKK is not a wallet, it is an exchange platform, you can correct me if I am wrong. There is a huge difference between a wallet and an exchange. IT is a centralized exchange and keeping your assets in a centralized exchange is very dangerous. Remember what happened with FTX.
Yes, OKX is an exchange, you are correct, I have been using it for a year and a half, like all exchanges you can deposit your cryptocurrencies there, but that is not the definition of what a crypto wallet is, as you and I well know.

it's a decentralized exchange, but a few days ago the exchange asked me to complete the KYC so I could continue to use the exchange, so it's slowly becoming centralized I think.

Yes, OKX is an exchange, you are correct, I have been using it for a year and a half, like all exchanges you can deposit your cryptocurrencies there, but that is not the definition of what a crypto wallet is, as you and I well know.

it's a decentralized exchange, but a few days ago the exchange asked me to complete the KYC so I could continue to use the exchange, so it's slowly becoming centralized I think.
So, OKX was primarily a decentralized exchange? I did not know that.
Are they asking for KYC for all members or only those who are into trading?

So, OKX was primarily a decentralized exchange? I did not know that.
Are they asking for KYC for all members or only those who are into trading?
I don't know exactly if it's just for trading or buying/selling too, but I also received a notification to complete the KYC in Bitget before October 1, I think it has something to do with regulation more than anything else, decentralization is a thing of the past I think.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back