Musk vs Zuckerberg cage match will be live streamed on X

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Elon Musk said in a social media post that his proposed cage fight with Meta (META.O) CEO Mark Zuckerberg would be live-streamed on social media platform X, formerly known as Twitter.

The social media moguls have been egging each other into a mixed martial arts cage match in Las Vegas since June.

"Zuck v Musk fight will be live-streamed on X. All proceeds will go to charity for veterans," Musk said in a post on X early on Sunday morning, without giving any further details.
SOURCE

I am not sure why they are still going through with this but I will watch it. It sounds like it is just going to be some silly nonsense but when two of the richest men in the world want to fight in a cage match, it feels like a must see. Will you be watching it?

I saw this and again, it will be for publicity more than anything which will do both Musk and Zuckerberg favours. I do like the fact that any proceeds they make will be going to charity as I feel it would have looked bad if they were to take the funds being that both are very well off.

I may watch it but not too sure at the moment, I see it getting a lot of attention though.

Forget the cage fight, I admire that someone is challenging Zuckerberg on free speech. However, I don't like the bigoted garbage on X, but it's the price of giving people truly free speech. Do you feel it is?

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back