What's new

Is it worth installing a parquet floor in the kitchen?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$5.0400USD
Biznotes
Now in modern apartments and houses, this type of floor is very popular, but I definitely understand that it is not cool to install this type in the kitchen and tiles should be preferred. How do you think it decorates the kitchen and how convenient is it from a practical point of view?

I think parquet is better than tiles. If you live in a place where temperature is cold, parquet flooring is very good. By the way, parquet flooring looks chic compared to tiles or marbles.

I think parquet is better than tiles. If you live in a place where temperature is cold, parquet flooring is very good. By the way, parquet flooring looks chic compared to tiles or marbles.
I agree with you about the temperature, because the tile is really very cold, but the tile is much easier to wash than the parquet. Also, parquet is very sensitive to water and it can start to swell if a lot of water gets on it

I agree with you about the temperature, because the tile is really very cold, but the tile is much easier to wash than the parquet. Also, parquet is very sensitive to water and it can start to swell if a lot of water gets on it
True indeed. However, tiles can also break if you drop heavy objects on the floor. Both have pros and cons

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back