Wait!!, It's about to go wow 😱😱😲
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Oct 10, 2021
USD
$24.5600USD
Biznotes
How do you manage your friend list on social media? Quality over quantity?

What I mean by quality has to do with important people. I have seen some people who just prefer to randomly accept friend request on social media. I most times when accepting strange request has to do with mutual friends. What about you?

In my case I'm selective, I don't usually add everyone who sends me requests indiscriminately, if I can I analyze their profile and see what kind of person they are, if I see something strange I don't accept it since many of the requests I receive logically are from people I don't know at all, and I don't think it's wise to accept everyone who sends you a friend request just to swell your List of friends/followers.

How do you manage your friend list on social media? Quality over quantity?

What I mean by quality has to do with important people. I have seen some people who just prefer to randomly accept friend request on social media. I most times when accepting strange request has to do with mutual friends. What about you?

I don't keep a lot of friends because I hate dramas and wouldn't want to be in a situation where anyone is making me feel awkward when I react to their attitudes. Being friends means that you understand a better part of me and how I behave most of the time.

awkward when I react to their attitudes
Seems your don't tolerate or overlook attitudes. 😁. People like you do get so many understandable friends.

The only site where I make friends is facebook, on other sites, such as Twitter and Instagram every one is follower. I don't care who follows me but I don't accept everyone's friend's request.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back