What's new

Poll Forum or Blog

Forum or Blog

• Forum

• Blog

Results are only viewable after voting.
Although I like both, I already had a blog in the past and I did not have much success, I would like to have a forum because I think you can form more vibrant communities and in general I like forums more, but I think they are also very difficult to handle, I vote for forums.

I voted for a forum but I wish there was a third option for both. Running a forum is more challenging than running a blog.

I run both as I have two forums and a blog that I run and help run. As much as I tend to spend more time on forums, it is nice to have a change when it comes to working on a blog as well.

Choosing a favourite between both is difficult for me as I like them both equally.

Blog is easier and running a forum is more fun. I vote forum because dealing with real people is more enjoyable to me than writing articles to appease search engine robots. It's more fun to run a forum party than a blog library.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back