What's new

Can someone explain what AirDrops are for me?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am new to this, only just having heard of it the other day. I must have overlooked the section on this forum as I don't remember seeing it before - is it new?

I only recently learned about NFTs more in-depth and tried my hand at that but I would like to know what this is about.

Can someone explain what there are in real basic terms?

Airdrops are basically free tokens being given to deserving users. So announcements are made, wallet addresses are being dropped and then funds are deposited or transferred to use.

Airdrops are rewards by an organisation giving to participants that fulfill some forms of tasks that are been given or assigned to them. But take note, airdrop is not gauranteed.

When participants complete certain duties that have been assigned to them or given to them by an organization, they are given prizes known as airdrops. However, be aware that airdrop is not guaranteed.

A crypto airdrop is a marketing method employed by startups in the cryptocurrency space. It involves delivering tokens to the wallets of current cryptocurrency traders, either for free or in exchange for a small promotional service.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back