What's new

Best forums to talk about cryptocurrencies right now?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$33.8600USD
Biznotes
What are the best forums to discuss cryptocurrencies that come to mind right now? Apart from Bizdustry, there are many sites to talk about cryptocurrencies, Reddit, Stacker.news, and Bitcointalk come to mind, but do you know any more?

People most of the time does not talk about meme coins or new currencies. They talk about old currencies like litecoin or dogecoin. I know these tips could be useful for beginners. But others coins must be taken into consideration. I think there is another platform cryptotalk org.

People most of the time does not talk about meme coins or new currencies. They talk about old currencies like litecoin or dogecoin. I know these tips could be useful for beginners. But others coins must be taken into consideration. I think there is another platform cryptotalk org.
There are many platforms, forums and communities to talk about cryptocurrencies today, people do not like to talk about meme coins because there is little to talk about as they do not have fundamentals to rely on, unlike other cryptocurrencies.

Not a forum but I think Twitter is one of the best platforms for crypto. Publish0x, an article site, is also good platform to learn about crypto

The best forum to talk about cryptocurrency is unsurprisingly Bizdustry itself. I can't recommend you any other forum better than this one. So stay here and chat about cryptocurrency with other members 😉😁

There are specialized forums that are very good to visit, such as Stacker.news, Bizdustry is a general online business forum, but it is still a good forum to talk about cryptocurrencies since there are many users interested in them.

There are specialized forums that are very good to visit, such as Stacker.news, Bizdustry is a general online business forum, but it is still a good forum to talk about cryptocurrencies since there are many users interested in them.
It could be a full guide for the beginners that where starting to learn about cryptocurrency or for example that enters in crypto world this year so they could find basis for example in the thread created here.

When it comes to discussing cryptocurrencies, there are a bunch of great forums out there. Besides the ones you mentioned, I've found CryptocurrencyTalk, CryptoInTalk, and The Cryptocurrency Forums to be pretty active and helpful.

Thanks for adding them to the list, I've never heard of those forums, but I'm going to investigate right now to see what they are.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back